Monday 30 January 2012

Glee

I have just been catching up from before Christmas on my Sky plus.

I have missed a few episodes here and there - lost interest at one point, but my interest is back with a vengeance! 

Even my boyfriend sat and watching 2 episodes with me tonight - and didn't complain.  He got a bit fidgety towards the end, but lasted much longer than I expected.

I must confess - I have a bit of a girl crush on Santana - I think she's great - really gorgeous and such a fantastic character in the show - and her catty comments are only second to Sue!


But Sue Sylvester is my favourite character still.  She has me in stitches!!!  Some of the things she says are just hilarious! 

I also like Coach Beaste - I feel so sorry for her - she really likes that man and I hope it works out for them!

Still got a couple of episodes to bring me up to date - no spoilers please!

I know a lot of people dislike Glee, saying they spoil songs etc. - but I for one, enjoy a much richer and wider variety of music thanks to Glee.  There are a lot of teenagers out there who would never have heard Billy Joel's Only the Good Die Young - if it wasn't for Glee.  I am now a huge Billy Joel fan so thanks Puck!

Once you hear the Glee version, you set off in search of the original - and then begin to experience such a wide range of music thanks to Glee.

Thanks Glee!


No comments:

Post a Comment