Sunday 15 January 2012

Gas and Electric meter readings

Just uploaded mine to the providers website.  
Can't see what the bill will be yet though, and don't have the patience to try and figure it out!

Thankfully, I have about £400 credit with the company, because my direct debits have been too high this year (as planned by me, so the winter bills wouldn't cripple me!).

I'll be very upset if it's more than that though - I'm starting to see it as a little savings account!

UPDATE - In total just short of £300 for gas and electric for 3 months.  That seems steep to me! But it was Christmas so we have not been at work etc.  Luckily it's covered by the credit - phew!!  Have now set the heating on a strict timer, 1 hour in the morning, 2 in the evening.  That is all - woolly jumpers the rest of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment